Basic inertia: 10 kgm2;
Three inertia flywheels: 10, 20 and 40 kgm2;
Overall mechanical inertia: 80 kgm2;
Inertia range, with simulation, from 5 to 120 kgm2;
Maximum speed: 3200 rpm;
Motor: 330 kW;
Maximum braking torque: 5 kNm;
Maximum pressure: 200 bar.
Motorcycles, including racing models;
Automotive sector generally;
Racing cars, including Formula 1.
The machine can be equipped with:
- Four braking torque scales: 5000 Nm, 3500 Nm,
1500 Nm, and 150 Nm to measure residual torque;
- Two pressure scales: 200 bar and 100 bar;
- Selection via software and automatic actuation
of the pre-selected pressure and braking torque scales;
- Reading of four temperatures on brake rotating parts:
two on tailstock side and two on spindle side;
- Hand brake engagement with maximum force of 2 kN, maximum stroke
of 50 mm and possibility to lock the position for Hill Hold test;
- Static friction with possibility of torque actuation up to 3500 Nm.
Management of friction measurement test for first disengagement,
Hill Hold and Creep Groan;
- Modulated ventilation for brake cooling. Software system for air velocity control.
Possibility to modulate the air flow according to the vehicle speed.;
- Modulated fumes intake, with slight predominance
as to the brake cooling instantaneous ventilation rate of flow;
- Measurement of oil volume absorbed by the brake
by means VSE volumetric measuring device;
- Automatic sprinkling of the brake (also with "salt" water);
- Disk DTV strain measuring system;
- Soundproof cabin for flywheels zone and brake zone.